KPK USAID Grant Women Entrepreneurs | Apply Online via new.brightspyre.com
Good news for KPK females to apply on USAID Funded Program for KPK Women Entrepreneurs via https://new.brightspyre.com/jobs/jid/47648 for Personal care enterprises (beauty parlors) in Swat, Peshawar, D.I.Khan, Mardan and Kurram districts of KPK.
USAID funded Economic Recovery and Development Activity (USAID-ERDA) is a 5-year Program implemented and planned by Associates in Development (AiD) Pvt Limited. The USAID-ERDA purpose is to increase economic opportunities by strengthening and developing the agriculture sector and promoting micro, small & medium enterprises (MSMEs) in KPK province and Newly Merged Districts (NMDs) of KPK.
USAID Grant Support for Strengthening of Women-owned Personal Care Enterprises in KPK 2024
The USAID-ERDA in its MSMEs component requires to give in-kind grant to the eligible women entrepreneurs for their existing personal care enterprises (beauty parlors and other shops) in districts of Peshawar, Swat, Dera Ismail Khan, Mardan and Kurram.
Eligibility criteria for USAID Grant for Women of KPK 2024
- The candidate must be a female and permanent resident of KPK with a valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Applicants should have an existing beauty parlor in one of the selected districts (Peshawar, Mardan, Swat, Dera Ismail Khan and Kurram)
- The business mentioned above must have been operational at a minimum for the last one (01) year. The USAID-ERDA team will conduct a physical verification to confirm and check the existence and operation of the business
- Must have a min of 200 square feet of dedicated and accessible area with basic facilities suitable for business and utilizing the additional USAID-ERDA in-kind grant
- Applicants who have completed a minimum of 6 months of technical/vocational training or have obtained a diploma in the relevant subject such as beautician, make-up, saloon management etc. will be given a chance
- Candidates must be willing to take part in USAID-ERDA’s relevant training and programs
Amount of Grant – USAID Total Amount 2024
In-kind Grant Support of up to PKR 1,000,000 per enterprise will be given to Selected and Eligible female candidates under USAID Grant program 2024
- Complete grant application form which is Mandatory
- Copies of valid CNIC of the candidate (Mandatory)
- Business Registration documents will be required (if applicable)
- Other information or document concerning the current business like sales receipts and contracts etc. (Optional)
How to apply for USAID Grant Program 2024 for Females of KPK new.brightspyre.com
- The application form and RFA document can be downloaded from the this link
- The candidates have to submit their applications (attach mandatory and other supporting documents) and send it on this E-mail “[email protected]”
- Applications must be submitted until 1700 hours PST on or before January 15, 2024 with the subject “Application for RFA/10/23”.