DLIMS stands for the Punjab Driving Licence Information System. It is an online platform in Punjab that enables residents to review their driving licences details and application status. To access DLIMS applicants have to visit to their official web portal. http://www.dlims.punjab.gov.pk/ That was developed by the Punjab Information Technology Board PITB in 2017. Citizens can access their driving licence information via SMS or DLIMS Punjab web Portal. The Punjab Driving Licence Information System DLIMS facilitates tasks such as applying for new licence, renewing existing ones and managing various licence related aspects online. For any licensing enquiry or issues applicants have to visit the DLIMS official website. http://www.dlims.punjab.gov.pk.
Key Features of (Punjab Driving Licence Information System) DLIMS in Punjab
- All driving licence information is stored with a single centralised database.
- Ensures Meticulous record keeping and minimising the potential for fraudulent activity.
- Utilises sophisticated methods for verifying the authenticity of submitted documents.
- Prevent utilization of counterfeit or falsified documents.
- Applicants are provided with the instantaneous updates regarding their application status.
- Enables convenient monitoring of application progress.
- DLIMS facilitates web based options for licence renewal and modifications.
- Law enforcement entities are granted access to the DLIMS databases.
How to Online Apply for DLIMS Punjab Driving Licence
- For applying to DLIMS Punjab Driving Licence applicants must have followings requirements.
- Applicants must have age of 18 years.
- Candidates should have valid computerized CNIC or passport.
- Applicants must have pass medical examination.
- Applicants must have a 6 months driving licence course certificate.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and test fee.
- Candidates must have to pass the written and practical tests.
Fee Schedule for Computerized Driving Licence in Punjab
|CATEGORY||TEST FEE(Rs.)||ISSUE FEE FOR 5 YEARS(Rs.)||TOTAL FEE (Rs.)|
|11||Motor Cycle + Car||200||750||950|
|12||Motor Cycle + LTV||200||750||950|
|13||Motor Cycle + Rickshaw||100||450||550|
|14||Motor CAB + Rickshaw||100||450||550|
|15||LTV + PSV||150||750||900|
|16||HTV + PSV||200||1000||1200|
Documents required for Learner Licence in Punjab
Applicants must have a photocopy of original NIC along with office tickets of Rs 60. A code book of traffic rules and regulations from the traffic police office.