PPSC Punjab Special Education Department Lecturer Headmaster Jobs 2024
The Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has open its door for ambitious candidates to contribute to the special education department jobs which are announce through the advertisement No. 1/ 2024. This advertisement of Punjab special education department jobs encompasses multiple positions including Assistant Director, Lecturer, Headmaster, Headmistress, Stenographer, Litigation Officer etc.
For Online Apply to the PPSC Special Education Jobs 2024 Online Apply applicants have to visit through the PPSC official web Portal. https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/. Candidates PPSC website can download the Punjab special education department job application form in PDF format.
Special Education Department Jobs Qualification Details
Punjab special education department is looking for highly qualified experience and dedicated aspirants for his educator jobs. PPSC Special Education required qualification of Bachelor are Master degree from any recognised University of HEC. Applicants must have age of 33 years.
Punjab Special Education Jobs Online Apply
- To Punjab special education headmaster jobs online apply visit the PPSC official web portal. https://www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Upon access to their portal click on online registration option.
- clicking on online registration option you will display the PPSC special education department job application form.
- complete the application form with your CNIC, Date of Birth, Qualification Details, Address and contact number.
- you have to deposit the test charges through the mobile phone banking, internet banking, Jazz Cash or U paisa.
PPSC Adv No.1/2024 Jobs Description
|11 January 2024
|Punjab Special Education Department
|26 January 2024
Special Education Department Positions
- Computer Science.
PPSC Written Test Syllabus
PPSC Written Test is one type Mcqs Test. You have to conduct it under 90 minutes. 80% will be from qualification and 20% will be from general knowledge portion. The PPSC Syllabus will constitute of General Knowledge, Pak Study, Geography, Mathematics, English, Urdu and Everyday Science.