Sahiwal Jail Warders Job Advertisement – Application
The Punjab Jail Department has announced the latest Job opportunities for recruitment of Jail Warders (Male) and Jail Warders (Female) in the Sahiwal Region of Punjab, including districts such as Jail Warders Faisalabad Job, Sahiwal, Okara, Rawalpindi region ,Pakpattan and Punjab Jail khana Jat Jobs ,Vehari. Interested and Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for Jail Warders Sahiwal Jobs, which offer a basic pay scale of BPS-07. The application forms and challan forms can be obtained from the official website of the Punjab Jail Department i.e. www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk.
To apply for these jobs, candidates are requested to download the prescribed application forms from the aforementioned website of Punjab Police and fill these forms in all respects. Moreover they must attach attested copies of their CNIC ( National Identity Card), Domicile Certificates, and 02 passport size photographs with the application. The completed application, along with a copy of the challan form of Rs. 500/-, should reach the Office of the Deputy Inspector General, Jail Khana Jaat, Punjab Jail khana Jat Jobs, Sahiwal Region, 4 Jail Road, Sahiwal before the last date.
Applicants must ensure that their submissions reach the designated office by 20th June, 2023. The challan fee of Rs. 500/- should be paid at the Bank of Punjab, Rashid Minhaas Shaheed Road branch, Sahiwal.
For Latest Job visit our Jobs Category
Jail Warders Sahiwal Region Application form 2023
- Eligible and motivated candidates may apply for the latest Jail warder Sahiwal Job Advertisement which is advertised by the Punjab Prison Department in 2023 for Sahiwal Region. Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of the Punjab Jail Department, and the required challan forms should be downloaded from the same website below.
- Once you have downloaded the application forms, you should submit the completed forms along with a copy of the paid challan form of Rs.500/- along with attested copies of their CNIC, Domicile Certificate, and two recent passport-size photographs. The applications should be sent to the following address: Office of the Prison Department, Deputy Inspector, Jail Khana Jaat, Sahiwal Region, 4 Jail Road Sahiwal .The applications must be submitted via registered DAK Service.
- All applicants are required to submit a non-refundable challan fee of Rs. 500/- at the Bank of Punjab, Rashid Minhaas Shaheed Road Branch Sahiwal account number (PK69 BPUN 6580 1585 1370 0019).
- Government organization employees must follow the proper channel while submitting their applications and they will need to submit NOC at the time of interview.
- A reserved quota of 05% is allocated for retired army personnel.
- Candidates who are Hafiz-e-Quran will get an additional 05 marks
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement partially or completely at any stage without assigning any reason
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to candidates for appearing in test/Interview
- The deadline for applications is June 20, 2023.
- A quota of 5% is reserved for disabled citizens as per government rules.
- The recent jobs announced in Punjab Jail Department includes both male and Female Jail Warder Jobs.
Written Test, Physical Test and Interview of jail Warders Sahiwal 2023
- Male candidates will undergo a series of assessment Tests including height checking and chest measurements, eye sight evaluation, running test or physical test, written test, and interview.
- Female candidates will go through a series of assessment Tests including height and weight measurements, eye sight evaluation, running test, written test, and interview.
- Candidates who meet the physical standards criteria will be required to take a written test conducted by the department through a recognized testing agency/Service of the country at various divisional/district levels.
- During the physical test, written test, and interview, candidates have to produce their original Documents, CNIC, domicile, and relevant eligibility and qualification documents.
- Notification of test and interview details will not be provided through advertisements in the newspaper. Instead, candidates will be notified via text message on their mobile, WhatsApp message, phone call, or via Mobile.
Eligibility Criteria of Jail Warders Sahiwal Region jobs 2023
- Male Warders
a.No of Posts- 396
b. BPS # 7
c. Age Limit# 18-28
d. Education required: Secondary School Certificate (SSC) minimum 2nd div. from any recognized Institute.
- Female Warders
a. No of Posts- 06
b. BPS # 7
c. Age Limit =20-25
d. Education : Secondary School Certificate (SSC) minimum 2nd division from recognized Institute
Sahiwal Region Jail Dapartment Jobs Description
|Published On||June 02, 2023|
|Last Date||June 20, 2023|
|Organization||Jail Dapartment Sahiwal|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
|Job Location||Bahawalpur, DG Khan, Jail Warders Faisalabad Job, Rawalpindi region ,Sahiwal Region Jail Sargodha, Punjab Jail khana Jat Jobs, Lahore , Multan|
Physical Standards for Jail Warder Jobs 2023
- Male Warder (396 posts)
a. Height : 170 cm
b. Chest: 80 cm to 85 cm
c. Eye sight: 6/6 without glasses
d: Running Test: 1.6 km or 1 mile to be completed in 07 minutes
- Female Warder (06 Posts)
a. Height : 158 cm
b. Wight: 70 kg if height is 158 cm with each 2kg weight addition with extra 3 cm height increase
c. Eye sight: 6/6 without glasses
d: Running Test or physical Test: 1.6 km (01 mile) in 10 minutes
Contact Numbers/ Helpline for Sahiwal Jail Jobs 2023
- If Candidates want any information about jail Warders jobs or they have any query they can contact the Office of the Deputy Inspector General Jail Khana Jaat Sahiwal Region 040-9330201, 040-9330202 from 9.00 am to 400 pm.
Contact Number of Punjab Jail Department Lahore: 042-99200570, 042-99200582