Punjab Police SSA PSA Jobs 2023-Registration Online www.punjabpolice.gov.pk
The Punjab Police Department has invited applications for the latest Senior Station Assistant SSA and Police Station Assistant PSA Jobs 2023.The online registration form available at www.punjabpolice.gov.pk.
Both male and female candidates with Punjab local domicile can apply at www.punjabpolice.gov.pk.Aspiring candidates are advised not to miss the golden opportunity of applying for the SSA and PSA jobs 2023.The candidates having age between 18 years to 25 years can apply online via apply www.punjabpolice.gov.pk i.e, Punjab Police official website.
In this article, all details of SSA and PSA Jobs 2023, How to apply online via www.punjabpolice.gov.pk Punjab Police official website for SSA and PSA Jobs 2023 and what is the criteria for online apply via www.punjabpolice.gov.pk Punjab Police official website.Those who wish to apply for these jobs should visit the Punjab Police official website i.e,www.punjabpolice.gov.pk .The last date to apply for Punjab police jobs 2023 is 28th October 2023.
Senior Station Assistant SSA Eligibility|| www.punjabpolice.gov.pk
- Gender: Male or female.
- Qualification: Intermediate in Computer Science ICS, BSC, or BS.
- Age: 18 to 25 years old.
- Experience: 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Police Station Assistant PSA Eligibility || www.punjabpolice.gov.pk:
- Gender: Male, Female
- Qualification: Intermediate in Computer Science ICS, BSC, and BS
- Age Limit: 18-25 Years
- Experience: Typing speed in English must be 35 WPM and In Urdu 25 WPM, Must have MS Office Certificates.
Punjab Police SSA and PSA Jobs Description 2023:-
|Details||Punjab Police Jobs 2023|
|Posted on||13 October 2023|
|Department||Punjab Police Department|
|Last date SSA PSA Jobs||28 October 2023|
|Salary||Rs/50000 to 80000/month|
Which districts of Punjab are eligible to apply? || www.punjabpolice.gov.pk
- The following districts are eligible to apply for the Punjab Police Senior Station Assistant SSA and Police Station Assistant PSA Jobs 2023:
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Kot Adu
- Mandi Bahauddin
- Nankana Sahib
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Toba Tek Singh
Punjab Police Jobs 2023 Online Apply:
- Firstly, visit Punjab Police official website www.punjabpolice.gov.pk and read Senior Station Assistant SSA and Police Station Assistant PSA Jobs 2023 Jobs official advertisement.
- Now login to your account at Punjab Police official website i.e, www.punjabpolice.gov.pk.
- Select the post of your choice to apply online.
- In the next step fill out the form carefully with your correct personal information and indicate the desired position in the form.
- Applicants must attach scanned and attested copies of their certificates, CNIC, domicile, and photograph to the application form, and then send the form at www.punjabpolice.gov.pk
- retain a copy of the application form for your record.
- After that click on Register option.
- Now your Online Registration process will be completed.
- If you have any questions, please visit the Punjab Police official website at www.punjabpolice.gov.pk.
How To Download Punjab Police Jobs 2023 Application form
- All candidates who are interested to apply for Senior Station Assistant SSA and Police Station Assistant PSA have to download Punjab police application jobs 2023 form.
- To download application form visit Punjab police website www.punjabpolice.gov.pk
- Go to Download section
- Click on Senior Station Assistant SSA and Police Station Assistant PSA Jobs application
- Once you download application form print this application form
- Carefully fill this application form carefully.
How To Submit Punjab Police Application Form
- Punjab domicile holders can submit their application forms online at the Punjab Police’s official website, www.punjabpolice.gov.pk.
- During submission, candidates must carefully fill out their personal information.
- After submitting All Documents, A Bank Challan Will be Generated by an Amount of RS/- 2500.
- Take a Print of this Challan and Pay it in Relevant Bank.
- Candidates will be notified through SMS or call about the schedule of tests and interviews.