Punjab Jail (Prison) Warders Jobs 2023
The Punjab Jail (Prison) Department is seeking applications from Energetic, motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are residents of Punjab. Interested candidates can download the application forms and challan forms from the official website of the Punjab Prison Department at www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk. The department has announced job vacancies for both male and female warders, with a basic pay scale of BPS-07. To apply for these positions, candidates must download the
prescribed application forms from the prison department’s website. After filling the form and gathering the required documents (attested copies of CNIC, Domicile Certificate, and 02 passport size photographs), applicants should send their application along with a copy of the challan form with Rs 500 Fee Submitted to the following address: Office of the Prison Department, Deputy Inspector General, Jail Khana Jaat, Lahore, Region Lahore, 19-Ferozpur Road, L.O.S Stop near Camp Jail Lahore. The deadline for applications is June 26, 2023. Candidates are required to include a Challan fee of Rs.500/-, which should be submitted to the Bank of Punjab.
Physical Standards needed for Warder Jobs in Punjab Prison Department 2023
- Male Warder (616 posts)
a. Height : 170 cm
b. Chest: 80 cm to 85 cm with expansion
c. Eye sight of candidates: 6/6 without glasses
d: Running Test: 1.6 km (1 mile) in 7 minutes
- Female Warder (08 Posts)
a. Height : 158 cm
b. Wight: 70 kg if height is 158 cm with each 2kg weight addition with 3 cm height increment
c. Eye sight: 6/6 without glasses
d: Running Test: 1.6 km (01 mile) in 10 minutes
Punjab Jail Dapartment Jobs 2023 Description
|Posted||29 May 2023|
|Department||Punjab Jail Dapartment|
|Education||Bachelor, Master, Matric|
|Last Date||26 June 2023|
Written and Physical Test/Interview of Panjab jail Warder jobs 2023
- Male candidates will undergo a series of assessments including height and chest measurements, eye sight evaluation, running test, written test, and interview.
- Female candidates will go through a series of assessments including height and weight measurements, eye sight evaluation, running test, written test, and interview.
- Candidates who meet the physical standards criteria will be required to take a written test conducted by the department through a testing agency at various divisional/district levels.
- During the physical test, written test, and interview, candidates must present their original CNIC, domicile, and relevant eligibility and qualification documents.
- Notification of test and interview details will not be provided through advertisements. Instead, candidates will be notified via text message, WhatsApp message, phone call, or mobile communication.
Who is Eligible for Punjab Jail Department Warders Jobs 2023
- Male Warder
a.No of Posts# 616
b. BPS # 7
c. Age Limit# 18-28
d. Qualification required: SSC 2nd division minimum from any recognized Institute
- Lady Warder
a.No of Posts: 08
b. BPS: 7
c. Age Limit: 20-25
d. Qualifications required: SSC 2nd division from any recognized Institute or equivalent
Apply for Punjab Prison (Jail) Department Warders Jobs 2023
- a. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the latest warder positions advertised by the Punjab Jail Department in 2022. Application forms can be obtained from the official website of the Punjab Jail Department, and the required challan forms can also be downloaded from the same website
- b. Once the application forms have been downloaded, applicants should submit the completed forms along with a copy of the paid challan form, attested copies of their CNIC, Domicile Certificate, and two recent passport-size photographs. The applications should be sent to the following address: Office of the Prison Department, Deputy Inspector General, Jail Khana Jaat, Lahore, Region Lahore, 19-Ferozpur Road, L.O.S Stop near Camp Jail Lahore, Pakistan
- c. All applicants are required to submit a non-refundable challan fee of Rs. 500/- at the Bank of Punjab, Link Road Model Town Branch, using the account number: (PK32 BPUN 6010033033600022).
- d. Government employees must follow the proper channel while submitting their applications.
- e. A reserved quota of 5% is allocated for retired army personnel.
- f. Candidates who are Hafiz-e-Quran will receive an additional 5 marks
- g. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement partially or completely at any stage.
- h. No travel allowance (TA) or daily allowance (DA) will be provided to candidates at any stage of the recruitment process.
- i. The deadline for applications is June 26, 2023.
- j. A quota of 5% is reserved for disabled candidates.
- k. Both male and Female jail Warders Jobs are announced in Punjab Prison Department