PPSC SST Teaching Jobs Adv No 01/2024
PPSC SST Teaching Jobs Adv No 01/2024 has been announced by Punjab Worker welfare and Labour Department. This recruitment of Secondary School Teacher SST Jobs is on contract basis for duration of 5 years. Both male and female candidates of Punjab province are encouraged to apply for SST Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2024. This recruitment of Punjab Educators Jobs 2024 is going to be held under the authority of the Punjab Public Service Commission. For PPSC SST Teaching Jobs 2024 online apply applicants have to visit through the PPSC official web Portal. https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/. Applicants have to download PPSC Educators Jobs application form from given website.
PPSC SST Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2024 online apply
- Visit the PPSC official web Portal for SST Teaching Jobs in Punjab. https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/.
- Upon visiting applicants have click on designated Online Apply.
- After that PPSC Educators Jobs application form will be open.
- Now applicants have to fill the PPSC Job Application Form carefully.
- Applicants have need to provide his CNIC, Date of Birth, Qualification Details, Address and contact number.
- Once you fill PPSC SST Teaching Jobs application form click on submit button.
Qualification Criteria for SST Teaching Jobs in Punjab
Secondary School Teacher SST Jobs in Punjab is looking for qualified, dedicated and hardworking professionals for PPSC Teaching Jobs 2023. PPSC Adv No 29 SST Jobs demands qualification of Bachelor or Master degree, MS or M.Phill from any recognised University of HEC.
PPSC Educators Jobs Description
|11 Jan 2024
|Secondary School Teacher
|MS to Bachelor
|26 January 2024
SST Teaching Vacant Positions
- Secondary School Teacher SST (IT)
- Secondary School Teacher SST Biology (BS-16)
- Secondary School Teacher SST Maths (BS-16)
- Secondary School Teacher SST Physics (BS-16)
- Secondary School Teacher SST Chemistry (BS-16)
- Assistant Director (Labelling) (BS-17
- Assistant Director (Standard & Accreditation) (BS-17)
- Manager (BS-17)
- Assistant Engineer / Sub Divisional
- Officer / Assistant Director (BS-17)