National TB Control program Jobs 2023 – Apply via www.ntp.gov.pk
National TB Control program invites applications via www.ntp.gov.pk/career for donor funded project. NTP seeks Services of dynamic and enthusiastic individuals. All those individuals who are meeting eligibility criteria must apply for these jobs. Applications can be submitted online via https://www.ntp.gov.pk .
Only online applications will be accepted. Applications by any other means will not be considered.
How to apply for National TB Control jobs via https://www.ntp.gov.pk/career
- All those individuals who are fulfilling the required criteria must apply online on the TB Control program official website as mentioned above Apply within 15 days of Publication of this advertisement.
- After visiting the TB Control website you have to register yourself if you are new. If you have already created an account then go to login directly
- After logging into your account you have to provide your information like personal information, Educational information, experience etc
- Fill all the columns carefully and correctly to avoid any problems in your application
- Provide your valid Mobile number and email address to avoid any issues in communication
- After filling the online application form click on submit button and your application will be submitted successfully
National TB Program Jobs Description
|4 December 2023
|17 December 2023
|Matric intermediate Bachelor Master MBBS
|National TB Program
Terms and conditions required
- Government organizations employees must apply through proper channel
- No TA/DA will be given to applicants appearing in the test /interview
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
- Selection will be made purely on Merit
Qualifications required for TB Control program Jobs 2023
MBBS, BDS, MBA, Master in Clinical Psychology /nursing/medical sciences, Bachelor in Computer Science, IT/Engineering, master in public health, Master in Communication/ Sociology/Behavioral sciences/Molecular biology/Microbiology, BSC in medical Laboratory Technology, M Phil in Bio informatics, Genomics/Computer Science/Biochemistry/Biotechnology.
Master in Computer Science .
Bachelor degree with IT Qualifications, FSc, Matric, Honor’s Bachelor degree in pharmacy, Master degree in business or public administration, Economics, Project Management, Management Sciences, Commerce, Supply chain, Biostatistics, Procurement, B. Pharmacy, Pharm D,
BA/BSc, Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) Electrical/Electronics, Chartered accountant (FCA), Chartered Certified Accountant