The Federal Government of Pakistan has recently unveiled the most recent employment opportunities in National Assembly Islamabad Jobs 2023. Individuals from all across the country are strongly encouraged to apply for National Assembly Jobs in Islamabad. The National Assembly Secretariat Jobs is now accepting the applications for various position subject to specific qualification. During the interview process applicant must possess original documents including photographs, attested copies of degree certificate , transcript and cnic. For National Assembly Secretariat Jobs Online Apply applicants have to download the National Assembly Jobs Application Form.
Qualification required for National Assembly Jobs Islamabad:-
National Assembly Jobs in Islamabad is looking for dynamic, talented and desrving individuals for National Assembly Secretariat Jobs. National Assembly Islamabad Jobs 2023 demands qualification of Bachelor or Master degree in Mass Communication LLB Information Technology from any recognised University of HEC.
National Assembly Secretariat Jobs Online Apply 2023:-
- For National Assembly Jobs Islamabad Online Apply applicants have to find the National Assembly Jobs Application Form.
- After finding National Assembly Jobs Application Form applicants have to fill it carefully.
- Insert your Cnic, Date of Birth, Qualification Details, Address Experience and contact number in Application Form of National Assembly.
- After Providing all kinds of information in National Assembly Application Form.
- The Application Form of National Assembly should be reached at Section Office National Assembly Secretariat Islamabad.
National Assembly Islamabad Jobs Description:-
|Department||National Assembly Secretariat Islamabad|
|Education||Bachelor, LLM, IT|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||12 July 2023|
National Assembly Islamabad Positions Details:-
- Assistant Director Urdu.
- Assistant Director English.
- Assistant Director Interpretation.
- Section Officer.
- Assistant Director Media.
- Assistant Director.
- Assistant Director Parliamentary.
- Assistant Director Research.
- Transition Officer.
- Assistant Librarian.