Table of Contents
Ministry of Planning Jobs 2023
Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiatives invites applications from dynamic Self-Motivated and Energetic Pakistani Nationals for filling different vacant positions for a project named Post-Flood 2022 Resilience Enhancement and Livelihood Diversification in Balochistan. Online applications are invited by the Ministry of Planning from eligible candidates via national Job Portal website www.njp.gov.pk . These jobs are based on Contract. The project of this project is to help out the people of flood affected areas and play its role in reconstruction of the areas especially Balochistan. The job details of the positions announced are given on the website of the Ministry of Planning development and special Initiatives www.pc.gov.pk
How to apply for the Ministry of Planning Jobs 2023 on njp.gov.pk
- Eligible and interested candidates should submit their applications online via the national Job Portal website on www.njp.gov.pk
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/Interview.
- Candidates have to produce their original documents duly attested by HEC.
- Applications received After due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test and interview.
- No hard copies of applications will be accepted.
- The Ministry reserves the right to reject any or all of the posts without assigning any reason.
- Director General / Coordinator Post Flood-2022 Reconstruction Program: Resilience Enhancement and Livelihood Diversification in Balochistan Project.
Vacant Posts in Ministry of Planning 2023
|M&E/ Knowledge Management Specialist||PPS-10|
|Financial Management Specialist||PPS-10|
|Admin and Finance Manager||PPS-09|
Qualifications required for Ministry of Planning Jobs 2023
MA/MSc in Social Sciences/ Development Studies/BE BSc Engineering/ Business/Finance/Economic/Computer Science/, ACCA/ACMA/ CA/M.com/MBA/MBA Finance/Accounting ans BA/B.Sc/B.com.
Experience in the relevant field will be preferred.