Federal Government Jobs 2023
Federal Government Jobs 2023 refers to the employment opportunities and career prospects available in departments operating under the Government of Pakistan, where regulations are enforced in accordance with the directives of the Federal Government Jobs islamabad . The Federal Government Jobs 2023 Islamabad encompasses various ministries, including the Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Education, NAB, Pak Army, Pak Navy, Pakistan Air Force, and others.
To keep job seekers informed, current vacancies and job opportunities within the Federal Government Jobs 2023 in Pakistan are advertised in reputable newspapers and authentic sources. This comprehensive list encompasses Federal Government Jobs from diverse federal departments, ministries, and state-owned organisations.
Federal Government Jobs Islamabad Advertisement
Federal Government Jobs Islamabad |Description
|S. #||Name of Post & BPS||No. of Posts||EducationalQualification/ Experience||Age Limit||Domicile / Quota|
|1)||Inspector (BPS-17)||01||(i)Law degree(ii)Minimum two years legal practice, preferably in labour laws||28-years||Merit|
|2)||Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)||01||(i) Second class Bachelor’s degree. from a university recognized by HEC. (ii) A minimum speed of 100/50 w.p.m|
in Short hand/typing respectively. (iii) Must be computer literate.
|3)||UDC (BPS-13)||01||(1) FA/F.Sc (at least 2nd Division)(ii) In case of selection, 3-weeks basic IT Training Course is mandatory including MS Office from NITB before completion of probation period)||28-years||Merit|
|4)||LDC (BPS-11)||01||(i) Matric (at least 2 Div.) (ii) Minimum typing speed of 30-wpm|
(iii)In case of selection, 3-weeks basic IT Training Course is mandatory including MS Office from NITB before completion of probation period)
Federal Government Jobs Islamabad Instruction
- Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of interview.
- Applicants already in Government Service should apply through proper channels and produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age shall be admissible as per existing rules, i.e. up to 05 years age relaxation shall be admissible.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test / interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates, fulfilling the criteria of the post will be called for test / interview.
- Appointed candidates at Sr.No.3 & 4 shall have to pass three weeks basic IT Training Course (including MS Office conducted by NITB) during the period of probation, failing which the appointment shall be liable to be terminated without any notice. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel / postpone recruitment process at any stage. Information provided in the application form will be verified in case of an offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, Organization reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- Last date of submission of application form is 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Applications along with C.V., copy of CNIC and latest passport size photograph and educational credentials should reach PO BOX NO. 1209, GPO, Islamabad.