Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123, Registration 2023 New Update | 8123 Web Portal Hum Qadam
Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123, is a program of Government of Pakistan .That was launched in 2019 during COVID-19.Now again started this program from May 2023 ,In 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program the eligible family receiveRs,2000 rupees to buy basic food item. Only one Person from a family is eligible to receive Ehsaas Rashan program 8123 benefits. Rs 2000 amount was given in first phase of Ehsaas program but due to high inflation currently the government will increase Ehsaas Rashan Program amount from Rs.2000 to Rs.4500
In the same way the government has launched Ehsaas Kafalat Program in which the government has given Rs 12000 .All ehsaas Program eligibility criteria is checked via 8171 web portal.
8123 Web Portal
In 8123 Web Portal ,In The Ehsaas Rashan Program, The ration has been distributed to the public free of cost,then every one collects information from 823 web portals.The Government of Pakistan has launched a portal named 8123 web portal.Now checked every one your status and eligibility here.
Through this portal, those who are eligible for the Rashan program can assess their eligibility and then take their ration from any nearby Registered shop. There is no age limit in this program. They can add and get Rashan from the Ehsaas program
8123 Rashan Program is a good initiative in Pakistan for people who are poor and needy. The aim of this program is to help poor people through cash payments. There are people who are getting ration from the Ehsaas program and are living a happy life because they get free ration from Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123.
8123 Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online| New Update
Good News! 8123 Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online Registration has been started again. The Government of Pakistan has been announced to reopen the ehsaas rashan program. Now you can get a 4500 subsidy on Ration every month. This program started from 10 May 2023. Government has not launched an online portal for registration. But you can apply through 8123. Send your CNIC on 8123. They will reply to you after 10 May.
8123 sms|8123 nadra gov pk
The Chief Minister of Punjab has officially announced the commencement of registration for the Ehsaas Rashan Program for the year 2023-24. Families who have previously registered with the Ehsaas program through Nadra Gov Pk or Ehsaas Survey will now be required to Enroll using the new SMS code “8123”. If you and your family have not yet registered for the Ehsas Rashan Program, you can easily do so by sending your 13-digit CNIC number via SMS to the designated number 8123. This initiative aims to provide assistance to deserving families in a convenient and efficient manner.
8123 Check Online 2023
The registration process for the 8123 Ehsaas Program Punjab Check Online has officially begun for the year 2023. Eligible residents of Punjab’s districts including Attock, Bhakkar, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Chakwal, D-G Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhelum, Jhang, Khushab, Kasur, Khanewal, Lodhran, Layyah, Lahore, Muzaffargarh, Multan, Mianwali, Mandi Bahauddin, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rawalpindi, Rajanpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Sialkot, Sheikhupura, Sahiwal, Sargodha, T T Singh, and Vehari can check their eligibility for the program on the Hum Qadam web-portal ehsaas rashan punjab.gov.pk.
If you haven’t yet registered for the Ehsaas Program 8123 Rashan Punjab, you can check your eligibility by verifying your CNIC online and through SMS with a 4-digit Pin code on the ehsaas rashan 8123 web portal. To register for the 8123 ehsaas program CNIC online, make sure to enter a mobile number that is registered under your name as a beneficiary.
Alternatively, you can also join the BISP Rashan program by sending your CNIC to the 5566 SMS service. Take advantage of these easy registration methods to access the benefits of these programs
Eligiblity In The 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Portal 2023 [Ehsaas Punjab Gov Pk]
To check your eligibility in the 8123 Rashan Program you need to Follow Some Steps then you will know about your eligibility and whether you are eligible for this program or not you will get Rashan if you are eligible. Register yourself first if you can’t or are not eligible
- First, you have to open Chrome on your mobile
- After that, you have to search Ehsaas Rashan Program
- By going to the Ehsaas Rashan Program site, you have to click on the Know Eligibility button
- After that, you have to give your ID card number and phone number
- Then let you know your eligibility on your screen otherwise
- Also, if you can’t access your mobile or have a problem with the internet, you can check your eligibility in another easy way.
- First of all, you have to open your mobile and write a message on it
- Write your ID card number in the message
- And send it to 8123
- Give your time, the message will be received after some time
|Launched under:||Punjab Ehsaas Rashan program|
|Launched for:||Disabled person|
|Program Monthly Subsidy:||Rs. 4500/-|
|Budget:||3.5 Arab Rupees|
|Eligibility:||Nadra registrant for disabled person|
|Punjab Social Protection Authority Helpline Number:||042 99 23 23 60|
Registration Process for Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123
- For registration in Ehsaas Ration Program, you have to go through a few steps the following steps.
- First of all, you have to message your ID card number to 8123
- Another way is to visit your nearest shop which is verified by Ehsaas Ration Program
- After that, you have to give them your ID card and mobile number and they will send a code to your mobile
- You have to tell that to the seller and you will be registered
- Also if you face any problem you can call their helpline
- After getting the ration in Mast, if you get more ration with your own money, you can get up to 40% subsidy by showing your ID card.
|Emergency Cash:||One-time financial assistance to help cover basic needs|
|Rashan Cards:||Monthly assistance for vulnerable families|
|Kafalat Program:||Interest-free loans for small businesses affected by COVID-19|
|Income Support:||Monthly assistance for widows, orphans, and disabled persons|
How To Apply For New 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Pass Gov Pk 2023
To register for the Punjab Ehsaas Rashan 8123 program online,
- visit their website
- and a two-step window will appear.
- The first step is to check your eligibility,
- followed by the registration form.
- Enter your CNIC and mobile number in the relevant columns
- and click on the “register” button to complete the process successfully.
Moreover, you can also register through the SMS service by typing your 14-digit CNIC number on your mobile phone and sending it to 8123. Afterward, a confirmation message will inform you of your eligibility, and you can proceed to register for the program.
By following these steps, you can easily register for the 8123 ration card online for the year 2023.
Steps To Apply:
- To avail a 40% subsidy on Ration items,
- you need to complete the Ehsaas registration process.
- Begin by sending your CNIC number to 8123 via SMS from your phone.
- Then, visit your nearest Ehsaas Help centre
- and provide biometric verification through a thumb impression.
- Once the registration procedure is finalised,
- you’ll receive a confirmation SMS shortly.
This subsidy is available to those who successfully complete the registration process. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to save on essential groceries.
Accessing the 8123 Web Portal – Hum Qadam
The 8123 web portal, Hum Qadam, is a dedicated platform that facilitates the registration and management of the Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123. Here’s how you can access the portal:
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Type “Hum Qadam 8123 web portal” in the search bar.
- Click on the official website link provided in the search results.
- You will be redirected to the 8123 web portal, where you can find relevant information and access the registration process.
Benefits and Support Provided by Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123
The Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123 offers significant benefits to eligible individuals and families. Here’s a glimpse of the support provided through this program