BISP Bachat Saving Scheme 2024
BISP Bachat Saving Scheme 2024 is a Government sponsored initiative amed at promoting financial inclusion and empowered marginalized communities in Pakistan. This scheme is launched at 25 November 2023 by Benazir Income Support Programme. The scheme encourages low income families to open and maintain saving accounts with partner banks, offering attractive incentives and rewards to incentivize participation.
The Benazir Bachat Saving Scheme is currently launched in Islamabad, Peshawar,Muzafarabad , Neelam , Quetta, Lucky Marwat, Qila Saifullah , Karachi, Multan, Sukkur etc. Applicants have to check BISP Bachat Saving Scheme eligibility and submit BISP Bachat Saving Scheme Application Form visit their official web Portal. www.savings.bisp.gov.pk.
Procedure for BISP Bachat Saving Scheme 2024
- For participation in BISP Bachat Saving Scheme applicants have to open saving account in the Bank.
- Through this scheme candidates can deposit 500 to 1000 rupees monthly in their Bank account.
- Applicants will receive 40% additional savings from Benazir Income Support Programme Bachat Saving Scheme.
- The duration of Benazir Bachat Saving Scheme is 2 years at the end you will receive your entire amount.
- You can’t withdraw your amount during these 2 years.
- The Contribution given by the BISP and interest given will be withdrawn from the Bank.
- You can withdraw from the scheme at any time but re joining will be not possible.
BISP Bachat Saving Scheme 2024 Online Apply
- To BISP Bachat Saving Scheme 2024 Online Apply applicants have to visit their official web Portal. www.savings.bisp.gov.pk.
- After that applicants have to click on BISP Bachat Saving Scheme 2024 Registration Form.
- Bachat Saving Scheme Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Now applicants have to provide all his personal details.
- Once you fill the Application Form carefully click on submit button.
- After submitting application form BISP will verify your registration form.
- After verification from BISP you will receive a confirmation message from BISP authority.
BISP Bachat Saving Scheme 2025 Eligibility Criteria
- Be a Pakistani citizen
- Be a woman over the age of 18
- Not be a beneficiary of any other BISP programme
- Have a valid CNIC
- Have a bank account in their own name
- Be a resident of Pakistan