Bahawalpur Region Jail Warders Job Application Forms 2023
The Punjab Prison Department has announced Bahawalpur Region Jail Warders Jobs and application forms are available on www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk . Punjab Jail Department invites applications from dynamic Energetic and Enthusiastic individuals for recruitment against Jail Warders (Male) for Bahawalpur Region including districts of Lodhran, Bahawalnagar, Rahim Yar Khan and Bahawalpur. Interested and Male candidates may download the application forms and challan forms from the official website of the Punjab Prison Department at www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk.
The Punjab Prison Department has announced job vacancies of Male warders Only with a basic pay scale of BPS-07. Individuals can apply for these warder jobs by downloading the prescribed application forms from the prison department’s website. After filling the form and attaching the required documents (attested copies of CNIC of candidate, Domicile Certificate, and 02 passport size photographs), applicants should send their application along with a copy of the challan form with Rs 500/- Fee Submitted to address:
Office of the Deputy Inspector General, Jail Khana Jaat, Bahawalpur (3-SE College Road), Bahawalpur. The deadline for applications is June 20, 2023. Candidates are needed to include a Challan fee of Rs.500/-, which should be submitted to the Bank of Punjab Ghala Mandi Branch Bahawalpur.
Physical Standards for Jail Warder Bahawalpur Region Jobs 2023
- Height Required: 170 cm
- Chest: 80 cm to 85 cm with expansion
- Eye sight of candidates: 6/6 without glasses
4: Running Test: 1.6 km (1 mile) in 7 minutes.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Jail Department Bahawalpur jobs 2023
- Male Warder
a.No of Posts- 169
b. BPS # 7
c. Age Limit# 18-28
d. Qualification required: Secondary School Certificate (SSC) minimum 2nd div. from any recognized Institute or board.
Bahawalpur Region Jail Warders Jobs Description
|Posted||1 June 2023|
|Department||Bahawalpur Region Jail Warders Job Application Forms 2023|
|Job Type||Government Dapartment|
|Last Date||20 June 2023|
Written/ Physical Test and Interview of Panjab jail Warder Bahawalpur jobs 2023
- The candidates will pass via a series of assessments including height and chest measurements, eye sight Test, running or Physical test, written test, and interview.
- Candidates who meet the physical standards criteria will be required to undergo a written test conducted by the department via reliable testing agency at divisional/district levels.
- During the physical test, written test, and interview, applicants have to present their original CNIC, domicile certificate, and relevant eligibility and qualification documents.
- Notification of test and interview details will not be provided through advertisement in the newspaper. Instead, candidates will be informed via text message on mobile, Whatsapp, phone call, or mobile communication.
Jail Warders Bahawalpur Region Application form 2023
- Eligible candidates can apply for the latest warder positions advertised by the Punjab Jail Department in 2023 for Bahawalpur Region. Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of the Punjab Jail Department, and the required challan forms can also be downloaded from the same website
- Once the application forms have been downloaded, candidates should submit the completed forms along with a copy of the paid challan form of Rs.500/-, attested copies of their CNIC, Domicile Certificate, and two recent passport-size photographs. The applications should be sent to the following address: Office of the Prison Department, Deputy Inspector, Jail Khana Jaat, Bahawalpur Region (3-SE College Road) Bahawalpur.
- All applicants are required to submit a non-refundable challan fee of Rs. 500/- at the Bank of Punjab, Ghala Mandi Branch Bahawalpur’s account number (5310030866900028) in the name of Superintendent Central Jail Bahawalpur.
- Government employees must follow the proper channel while submitting their applications.
- A reserved quota of 05% is allocated for retired army personnel.
- Candidates who are Hafiz-e-Quran will get an additional 5 marks
- The Jail Department reserves the right to cancel the advertisement partially or completely at any stage without assigning any reason
- No travel allowance (TA) or daily allowance (DA) will be provided to candidates for interview/ Test
- The deadline for applications is June 20, 2023.
- A quota of 5% is reserved for disabled citizens.
- Only Male jail Warders Jobs are announced in Punjab Prison Department Bahawalpur Region.