KPK E Domicile Facility 2024 – Domicile Certificate Online at cfc.kp.gov.pk
The KPK government has launched the KPK E Domicile Facility (Online Domicile KPK) which is a very good step by Care taker government oh KPK. the process of obtaining domicile certificates with the launch of the e-Domicile facility. This user friendly, convenient, and secure online platform allows KPK citizens to apply for and receive their domiciles directly sitting in their homes.
This KPK Online Domicile Facility is available via the Citizen Facilitation Center (CFC) portal. If you are from KPK, now you can get your domicile from home by applying online at the CFC portal or through the CFC mobile app. This facility will be helpful for the people of KPK to get domicile certificates without physical witness to the DC office.
If you want to know, how to apply for KPK E Domicile, you have to read this article carefully.
For getting your KPK Domicile online you have to visit cfc.kp.gov.pk website or download the mobile application in your phone and complete the online application process in order to apply for the E Domicile certificate in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
In this article we have covered all the relevant topics and terminologies related to E Domicile like fastest way to get domicile in KPK, easy online domicile application, KPK domicile verification online, KPK government citizen services, CFC Mobile app, benefits of e-Domicile,and download domicile certificate KPK.
What is KP E Services Citizens Facilitation Center (CFC) Portal?
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) E-Services Citizens Facilitation Portal, also named as the Citizen Facilitation Center (CFC) portal, is an online facility launched to ease the process of getting different Essential public services for KPK People.
Gone are the days of waiting in long lines for essential government services in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The portal provides a user-friendly platform for citizens to apply for govt services such as driving licenses, Domiciles, arms licenses, death/birth certificates, divorce certificates, marriage certificates and many more services.
This one-stop online platform that allows you to apply for and track the status of various government services conveniently from anywhere, anytime in KPK.
The purpose of this portal is to allow easy access to various services, simplifying the complex transaction procedures and minimizing costs for citizens in the Province. The development of Citizen Facilitation Centers (CFCs) in KPK is a very efficient and great step by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) to enhance the accessibility of public service delivery Process. If you want to utilize the CFC portal, do visit cfc.kp.gov.pk for more details and services.
Say goodbye to Lines, Access Services Online: Your Guide to the KPK E-Services Portal 2024
This initiative is part of a broader effort by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) to modernize public service facilitation system. By establishing a network of Citizen Facilitation Centers (CFCs) across KPK, the government is ensuring easier access to these online services, particularly for those in remote areas and with limited access in this modern era of Technology. There are some major benefits of this Online public delivery system.
Convenience: You can access services 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office.
Transparency: Now it is very easy to track the progress of your applications in real-time.
Efficiency: You can cut down on paperwork and processing time to save your resources.
Reduced costs: This platform has eliminated the need for travel and physical document submission to make it easier and beneficial for you.
How to Access/Visit cfc.kp.gov.pk Portal – CFC Official Website
If you want to get a Domicile Certificate online, first of all visit cfc official website: cfc.kp.gov.pk. The user-friendly web portal allows a seamless process for you.
Creating your Account
Before applying you need to create an account on the cfc platform. You have to provide your personal details and create a login account.
Logging in to apply for a Domicile Certificate
Once your account is created up, now you can login to enter the e domicile online application form. The online portal provides a step-by-step guide, allows you a smooth navigation procedure.
Guide to Apply for Domicile Certificate Via CFC Portal – Step by Step method
- If you want to apply for Domicile in KPK, you have two options: You may select an online method or previous old method of getting domicile by visiting the DC office and submitting the application form to get your domicile certificate. In this article we have provided a step-by-step guide to apply online for a Domicile certificate for the citizens of KP.
- Step 1
- Go to the CFC portal www.cfc.kp.gov.pk and select services option.
- Select DC Offices on your screen and select the Domicile certificate as shown in snap below.
- Step 2
- Once you choose the “Domicile Certificate Option,” you will be redirected to the online application form for the Domicile.
- There will be two options on your screen: “Apply Online” & “Download Domicile Application Form.”
- Choose the online Apply option to apply online for the Domicile certificate.
- Step 3
- Click on the “Register” option to create your online account on the CFC portal.
- Once your CFC account is created, you can login to your CFC KPK portal.
- Step 4
- Once you are logged in, Fill the online application form by providing all the information asked to proceed further.
- Step 5
- Now Upload your required documents in soft form to your CFC portal. The documents required are listed below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- NADRA e-Sahulat Verified Slip
- Applicant Parent CNIC (Father/Mother)
- NOC (If you surrender the domicile of another city/province)
- Step 6
- Review your application form for any kinds of mistakes in the information you provided
- Now Click on the “Submit,” button
- Your E Domicile application form will be submitted successfully.”
Who issues Domicile Certificates in KPK?
In KPK, Domicile Certificates are issued by the Deputy Commissioner (DC) office. There is also an online application procedure available on the cfc.kp.gov.pk portal.
How long does it take to receive a Domicile Certificate after applying on the cfc portal in KPK?
Applying through the cfc.kp.gov.pk portal you can get your domicile within 10 days after submitting the online application.
What documents are required for online Domicile Certificate application in KPK?
To apply online for a domicile in KPK, you will require the following documents:
NADRA e-Sahulat Verified Slip
Passport Size Photograph
Parent’s CNIC (Father/Mother)
NOC (if surrendering domicile from other city/province)
FIR Copy (If your is domicile lost) / Original Domicile (If domicile torn or faded)
Can I apply for a Domicile Certificate online?
Absolutely! You can easily apply online through the KPK E-Services Citizens Facilitation Portal (CFC) available at cfc.kp.gov.pk.
How can I track the status of my online domicile application?
Track your domicile application status by visiting the cfc portal or using the cfc mobile app. Simply enter your tracking ID in the assigned option on the homepage.
Where can I obtain the application form for a Domicile Certificate?
Visit any nearby CFC center to submit the hard copy of the domicile application form.
Apply online through the Citizen Facilitation Web Portal (cfc.kp.gov.pk).
Apply online via the CFC Mobile App available on playstore.