BISP Waseela e Taleem Registration Through Mobile App | BISP Registration 2023
Education is very important for a single person and for a nation. Education Conditional Cash Transfer is the best act of BISP and also part of the BISP framework as policy #73 “ Educational Conditional Cash Transfers”.It performs two purposes, one is Socially assisting vulnerable families and the Second is decreasing the number of out-of-school children. Due to this year’s survey 18.7 Million Children are out of School in our country.
Under the nationwide BISP School Stipends program, students aged 4-22 years of all BISP beneficiary families are eligible to receive education stipends. This program has been extended in our country to 160 districts.
As per BISP, mostly prefer to favour of girls’ Stipends policy for all conditional cash transfer programs, girls receive a higher stipend across all age groups, it’s only intent that supports the girl education
Waseela Taleem App
Due to this Program,1.5 million children will get access to a quality education. I advise you, special attention will be given to children living in villages. The aim of this program is to select the poor children of the country who are financially weak and start working instead of studying at an early age.
Ehsaas Waseela Program in Education helps those Children of less-income families. Also poor children can get a monthly payment, book and their own expenses due to Ehsaas Waseela cash program.
Pakistan’s poverty ratio is very high due to this a big number of children can not get education.
Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Online Registration
The Pakistani government has introduced a new mobile application that allows parents to register for educational resources and apply for scholarships for their children from the comfort of their homes. This application streamlines the application process, making it easier and more accessible for parents to access educational resources and apply for scholarships.
Process Of Waseela Taleem App
- Go to the Play Store.
- Then you have to Download an App from Play Store Called BISP Waseela E Taleem.
- Next, Click on Register Button.
- Then you have to enter your Mother’s Name and his ID Card number.
- Enter a phone number whose SIM is on your mobile Phone.
- Enter a valid password
- After all this detail, You have to click on the register Button
Please select your province to access all the information that will be available in the application
Upon submission of your application, you will receive a notification within a few days confirming your registration in the educational program.
It is imperative that you maintain a minimum attendance rate of 70% to remain eligible for the stipend payment.
Education Conditional Cash Transfers are an important pillar of BISP and are included in the BISP framework as Policy #73 ‘Education Conditional Cash Transfers’. Education Conditional Cash Transfers (CCT) serve the dual purpose of socially assisting vulnerable households and at the same time reduce the number of out of school children, which is an important outcome for Pakistan given that there are 18.7 million out-of-school children in the country. Under the nationwide BISP School Stipends program, students aged 4-22 years of all BISP beneficiary families are eligible to get education stipends.
Student enrollment BISP App | BISP Waseela-e-Taleem APK
Student Enrollment BISP App, The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP)
It is a Social Welfare Project in Pakistan That Provides Financial Support to the needy and poor Section of Society.
The Student Enrollment Program in the BISP is the best action. Which Aims to encourage and Support the Education of children from lower backgrounds.
Next, we will discuss the Student Enrollment BISP App in Detail
Waseela e Taleem Registration Through Mobile App Eligibility Criteria
Introducing the Wasila Education Program – your pathway to accessible education! We’re dedicated to providing free education opportunities to eligible family members. To qualify for this amazing program, you just need to meet a few straightforward criteria:
- Income Eligibility: Families with a total annual income of $12,000 or less are warmly welcomed into the program.
- Land Ownership: If your family owns land or its equivalent valued up to 1 million, your children are eligible for the program’s benefits. Ownership beyond this limit unfortunately excludes your children from the program.
- Educational Background: Families without any member currently enrolled in or previously associated with a private college or university can avail of the program.
- Government Employment: To participate, your family should not have any member employed by the Government of Pakistan.
- Age Consideration: The head of the household should be between 18 years of age, reflecting the age of a parent.
- Clean Record: Families with a head of the household without any involvement in criminal activities are encouraged to apply.
The Wasila Education Program is here to make quality education accessible and seamless for your family. Join us today and unlock a brighter future for your loved ones!
Features of the Student Enrollment BISP app
The Student Enrollment BISP App Creat with an aim of Feature Purpose That makes it easy for a student to enrol in school.Follow the given Important feature.
- Registration:The Student will be Register by Providing their Basic Details,like Name, Age,Gender and address
- Verification:If the Registration Process is Completed,The App verifies the Student Details by Checking the BISP Data.
- School search: this App Helps Student to find the School in this region which are Affiliated in BISP Program
- Financial assistance:Through This App Student Support Financially,Who are enrolled in BISP Affiliated School.these financial support in the form of monthly stipends,which are credited directly to the student’s bank account.
Impact of the Student Enrollment BISP app
The BISP Student Enrollment app has made a substantial difference in the education of underprivileged children in Pakistan. Since its introduction, the app has contributed to a rise in student enrollment in schools and has financially aided thousands of students.
By promoting regular school attendance and providing academic support, the app has also helped to enhance the quality of education.
Benefits of the Waseela Taleem program
The Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program provides Financial Support to the poor and needy people. A lot of benefits of Ehsaas waseela Taleem Program, In which are given below:
- Packet money on a monthly Base
- Education Expenses
- Books and copy
- A lot of other materials
Benazir Income Support Program BISP Eligibility 2023- www.bisp.gov.pk
The Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program provides free education to eligible families in Pakistan, subject to certain conditions. Families must meet specific criteria to qualify for the program
- Those families have a Total Monthly Income of less than Rs 12,000.
- Those families Who do not own their home or land whose worth is more than 1 Million.
- Those families have not enrolled a single person in college or university.
- Those families have not employed a single person in government service or the Armed forces.
- The head of the family must not have been involved in any criminal activity.
BISP Helpline 2023- BISP Contact Number
The official helpline number for checking eligibility and other issues related to the BISP (Benazir Income Support Program) and Ehsaas Program is 8171. Any message received from a number other than 8171 regarding the BISP program is likely to be fake, and scammers may be involved.
To obtain information about the BISP program, please visit the official website of the Benazir Income Support Program at www.bisp.gov.pk. You will receive messages related to the BISP program from the number 8171, whether it is for the Ehsaas Program or for the BISP Ehsaas Program. It is therefore important to keep the number 8171 in mind.
What is the Student Enrollment BISP app?
The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) has created a mobile application called the Student Enrollment BISP app to aid in the enrollment of students from low-income households in schools. This app provides financial assistance and support to eligible students. It is accessible to anyone with an internet connection and can be downloaded from both Android and iOS platforms.
Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program Eligibility Criteria?
- This program is open to children from families whose income is equal to or less than 12,000. The family must have land or assets equivalent to no more than 1 million; if they have more than this, their children will not qualify for the program.
- Additionally, no family member who is currently enrolled or has previously studied at a private college or university will be eligible.
- Furthermore, the program is not available to families who have a member employed by the Government of Pakistan.